I almost decided to skip tonight’s post. This is the most bizarre night I’ve ever seen. Is Halloween around the corner?
It went like this: Jane was safe. Surprise. Marie was safe. Another surprise. Sabrina in bottom two. Couldn’t believe it.
Sabrina was done.
It was so shocking that even Tom Bergeron lost his wit and couldn’t find anything better to say than “I’ve picked you in the finals”. When he said something that lame you knew it was bad.
I’m at loss for words too. See you next week.
- DWTS Week 6: Mel B
- DWTS Week 5 Results: Ratings
- DWTS Week 5: Latin Night
- DWTS Week 4 Results: Wade Robson
- DWTS Week 4: The Judges
- DWTS Week 3 Results: Bye Bye Drew
- DWTS Week 3: Music, Host, and More
- DWTS Week 2 Results: Fan Base, Redux
- DWTS Week 2: Cuban
- DWTS Week 1 Results: Fan Base
- DWTS Opener, The Men
- DWTS Opener, The Women